4 bedroom detached house for saleThornbury at Longford Park, Weeping Cross, Banbury, OX15 4EG
- Single detached garage
- Single parking space
- The village holds an annual one day festival
- Ideally located for commuters with the M40 close by
- Only a short drive from the centre of Banbury
- Good nurseries and primary schools near by
The OPEN PLAN KITCHEN AND DINING AREA of this stylish, DETACHED family home gives an ABUNDANCE OF LIGHT due to the DUAL ASPECT DESIGN. The roomy lounge has FRENCH DOORS which lead to the rear garden, bringing the outside in and offers PLENTY OF SPACE to spend time with your family. The master bedroom includes an EN SUITE and can be found on the first floor along with two further double bedrooms.
- Kitchen - 6.6 x 4.11m (21'7'' x 13'5'')
- Lounge - 6.6 x 3.15m (21'7'' x 10'4'')
- Utility - 2.07 x 1.66m (6'9'' x 5'5'')
- Wc - 1.66 x 1.55m (5'5'' x 5'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.85 x 3.01m (12'7'' x 9'10'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.7 x 1.86m (5'6'' x 6'1'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.72 x 2.66m (15'5'' x 8'8'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.54 x 2.76m (11'7'' x 9'0'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.28 x 1.91m (10'8'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.86 x 1.84m (6'1'' x 6'0'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45173193.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.