4 bedroom detached house for saleFERNIE at Newton Farm, Cambuslang, Newton Farm Road, Cambuslang, Glasgow, G72
- Part Exchange Xtra
- Move summer 2017
- Kitchen/dining room
- Four double rooms
- 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Cambuslang
- Minutes from Newton train station
- Major transport links close-by
- Glasgow City Centre in 30 mins
Walking through the LIVING ROOM TO THE KITCHEN/DINING AREA, you'll find that this is a light and bright home. Downstairs there is also plenty of storage with a cupboard under the stairs and separate utility room. Upstairs there is FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS, of which the Master has an en suite. Once again you'll find plenty of storage space, perfect for all the families bits and pieces.
- Lounge - 4.47 x 3.56m (14'8" x 11'8")
- Kitchen/dining - 4.67 x 4.05m (15'4" x 13'3")
- Utility - 2.05 x 1.75m (6'9" x 5'9")
- Wc - 2.05 x 1.75m (6'9" x 5'9")
- Garage - 4.47 x 3.56m (18'4" x 11'8")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.96 x 3.1m (13'0" x 10'2")
- En-suite - 2.25 x 1.31m (7'5" x 4'4")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.06 x 2.56m (13'4" x 8'5")
- Bedroom 3 - 37.1 x 2.9m (12'2" x 9'6")
- Bathroom - 2.27 x 2.04m (7'5" x 6'8")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45173247.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_9. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.