4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Astley at Worsley Fold, Hilton Lane, Worsley, M28
- Superb lounge with feature bay window.
- Open plan kitchen dining area.
- Family room with French doors to garden.
- Separate utility with outside door.
- Feature kite winder staircase.
- Master suite with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower facilities.
- Family bathroom with separate shower.
- Detached garage.
- 10 year build warranty.
p style="margin-left: 0cm;">The beautiful open plan kitchen/ dining area with stunning glazed roof family area and separate utility is undoubtedly the hub of the home. The generous size lounge offer enough space for the whole family to get together and the versatility of the study means it can be used for number of different functions: a home office, media room etc. The convenient cloakroom completes this impressive ground floor.
Moving upstairs four good size bedrooms can be found. The elegant master suite allows you to relax and unwind, whether that be in your large kingsize bed or in your beautifully fitted ensuite facility. Bedroom two and three are both good size doubles and bedroom four is perfect for a child’s bedroom/ nursery. The modern family bathroom with contemporary Roca sanitaryware and separate shower completes the first floor.
Externally this home benefits from a detached garage and a private driveway for two cars.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Lounge - 3.37 x 4.95
(11'1" x 16'3" plus bay)
- Kitchen Dining area - 4.80 x 3.19
(15'9" x 10'6")
- Family area - 2.84 x 2.96
(9'4" x 9'9")
- Utility - 1.75 x 2.17
(5'9" x 7'2")
- Study - 3.24 x 1.99
(10'8" x 6'6")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.24 x 3.14
(10'8" x 10'3" excl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 4.25 x 2.63
(14'0" x 8'8")
- Bedroom three - 2.56 x 3.27
(8'3 x 10'9)
- Bedroom four - 2.17 x 3.27
(7'2 x 10'9)
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_88_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.