3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEWENNY at Copper Quarter, Brunel Way, Pentrechwyth, Swansea, SA1 7DS
- South west facing garden
- Dining room
- En suite
- Available to view
- Riverside location
- Smart, contemporary designs
- Close to all amenities
- Superb leisure opportunities
This three bedroom home comes with a spacious kitchen, a separate dining room with a bay window, a lounge and a WC compliments the ground floor. The first floor benefits from a master double bedroom with an en suite with an additional double bedroom and one single bedroom. This home also has a family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 2.86 x 4.1m (9'4'' x 13'5'')
- Lounge - 3.16 x 5.45m (10'4'' x 17'10'')
- Dining - 2.94 x 3.36m (9'7'' x 11'0'')
- Wc - 0.86 x 1.88m (2'9'' x 6'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.45 x 4.69m (11'3'' x 15'4'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.76 x 2.17m (5'9'' x 7'1'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.82 x 4.25m (12'6'' x 13'11'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.36 x 2.36m (7'8'' x 7'8'')
- Bathroom - 1.9 x 2m (6'2'' x 6'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45191616.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.