3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGOWER at Copper Quarter, Brunel Way, Pentrechwyth, Swansea, SA1 7DS
- Single attached garage and one parking space
- South west facing garden
- Kitchen/family dining room
- En suite
- Available to view
- Riverside location
- Smart, contemporary designs
This is a lovely three bedroom townhouse. The ground floor features an entrance hall, cloakroom, storage area, study and a spacious family kitchen/dining area with French doors opening onto the rear garden. The first floor has a light and airy lounge plus a double bedroom and the second floor has two further double bedrooms, the master bedroom has an en-suite, and a main family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 4.48 x 4.59m (14'8'' x 15'0'')
- Study - 1.95 x 2.48m (6'4'' x 8'1'')
- Wc - 1.12 x 2.48m (3'8'' x 8'1'')
- Lounge - 4.14 x 4.48m (13'7'' x 14'8'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 2.42 x 3.61m (7'11'' x 11'10'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.79 x 4.48m (12'5'' x 14'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.73 x 2.38m (5'8'' x 7'9'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.96 x 3.4m (9'8'' x 11'1'')
- Bathroom - 1.68 x 2.06m (5'5'' x 6'9'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45191619.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.