3 bedroom detached house for saleNEYLAND at Copper Quarter, Brunel Way, Pentrechwyth, Swansea, SA1 7DS
- Single attached garage and one parking space
- South west facing garden
- En suite
- Available to view
- Riverside location
- Smart, contemporary designs
- Close to all amenities
A spacious three storey, three bedroom home boasting an attractive fitted kitchen accompanied by a dining area with French doors leading to the rear garden. The ground floor compliments an airy lounge and study. The first floor offers a master bedroom with an en-suite and an additional space for formal living. The second floor offers one double bedroom, one single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 1.84 x 3.08m (6'0'' x 10'1'')
- Family - 3.95 x 5.02m (12'11'' x 16'5'')
- Study - 1.86 x 2.86m (6'1'' x 9'4'')
- Wc - 0.86 x 1.88m (2'9'' x 6'1'')
- Lounge - 3.73 x 3.95m (12'2'' x 12'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.04 x 3.95m (9'11'' x 12'11'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.9 x 1.98m (6'2'' x 6'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.29 x 3.95m (10'9'' x 12'11'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.49 x 2.95m (8'2'' x 9'8'')
- Bathroom - 1.71 x 1.98m (5'7'' x 6'5'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45191628.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.