3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMorpeth at Darwin's Walk, Radbrook Road, Shrewsbury, SY3
- Tandem parking space
- Single detached garage
- Ideally located for those needing to commute
- Bringing 118 new homes to the area
- Many festivals and events held here each year
- Set within the historic town of Shrewsbury
This SEMI-DETACHED home is ideal for growing families looking for more space. The hub of this home is sure to be the OPEN PLAN FITTED KITCHEN AND DINING area featuring a GLAZED BAY WINDOW and FRENCH DOORS to the garden, bringing PLENTY OF NATURAL LIGHT through. TWO SIZABLE DOUBLE BEDROOMS can be found on the first floor, with one featuring a MODERN EN SUITE along with a SINGLE BEDROOM.
- Lounge - 4.96 x 3.11m (16'3" x 10'3")
- Kitchen / Dining Room - 4.96 x 3.18m (16'3" x 10'5")
- W C - 1.93 x 0.91m (6'4" x 3'0")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.25 x 3.9m (13'11" x 12'10")
- En Suite - 2.22 x 1.43m (7'3" x 4'8")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.17 x 2.65m (10'5" x 8'8")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.23 x 2.09m (7'4" x 6'10")
- Bathroom - 1.93 x 1.91m (6'4" x 6'3")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45191706.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_38. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.