4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodbridge at Madden Gardens, Blackhorse Road, Letchworth Garden City, SG6
- South west facing garden
- En suite
- Dressing room
- 1216 square feet
- Homes designed with the 'Garden City' philosophy in mind
- Just 1.3 miles from the lively town centre
- Reach London King's Cross in 29 minutes
- Beautiful green spaces and parkland
Our four bedroom home has flexible living space for you to create an ideal family home. Your open-plan lounge/dining room opens through French doors onto a private garden. The kitchen has a choice of styles and includes an oven, hob and hood. On the first floor are two double & one single bedroom and main bathroom. Your master bedroom has an en suite, dressing area and occupies the top floor.
- Lounge/ Dining Room - 5.66 x 4.6m (18'7" x 15'1")
- Kitchen - 4.34 x 2.47m (14'3" x 8'1")
- Wc - 1.73 x 0.85m (5'8" x 2'10")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.41 x 2.56m (14'5" x 8'5")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.73 x 2.56m (12'3" x 8'5")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.78 x 1.96m (9'2" x 6'5")
- Bathroom - 2.11 x 1.96m (6'11" x 6'5")
- Bedroom 1 - 5.6 x 3.48m (18'5" x 11'5")
- En Suite - 2.54 x 1.93m (8'4" x 6'4")
- Dressing Area - 2.62 x 2.59m (8'7" x 8'6")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45191736.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_93. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.