3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMorpeth at Saxon Fields, Tiverton Road, Cullompton, EX15
- Single garage with one space
- South facing garden
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Dining room
- 941 square feet
- En suite
- Traditional homes located close to beautiful open farmland
- The Gateway to Devon and its wonderful coastlines
The Morpeth is a beautiful 3 BEDROOM HOME. The ground floor offers a SPACIOUS LOUNGE, kitchen/breakfast room and a SEPARATE DINING ROOM WITH FRENCH DOORS to the rear garden. Upstairs there are 3 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS with a EN-SUITE TO THE MASTER BEDROOM and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Breakfast - 4.05 x 2.23m (13'3'' x 7'3'')
- Lounge - 4.96 x 3.17m (16'3'' x 10'4'')
- Dining - 3.88 x 2.59m (12'8'' x 8'5'')
- Wc - 1.51 x 0.96m (4'11'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.86 x 4.29m (12'8'' x 14'0'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.22 x 1.43m (7'3'' x 4'8'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.68 x 3.82m (8'9'' x 12'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.27 x 2.13m (7'5'' x 6'11'')
- Bathroom - 1.93 x 1.91m (6'3'' x 6'3'')
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.