3 bedroom flat for saleCaulfield House at Kidderpore Green, Kidderpore Avenue, Hampstead, London, NW3 7SU
- Open plan living/dining room
- Total area: 1227 sq ft/114 sq m
- Underfloor heating to all rooms
- Miele appliances
- Duravit white sanitary ware
- Integrated audio system
- Recessed dimmable LED downlighters
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
With a BALCONY overlooking the communal gardens, this apartment features an open plan living/dining room and a FITTED GERMAN KITCHEN. Both the bathroom and EN SUITE come with Grohe chrome finish brassware. The apartment includes engineered timber flooring to hall and living areas and uNDERFLOOR HEATING. Totalling 1227 sq ft/114 sq m. Ready to move into now. PARKING included.
- Living/dining - 5.99 x 3.63m (19'7" x 11'10")
- Kitchen - 4.26 x 2.32m (13'11" x 7'7")
- Bedroom 1 - 5.53 x 3.56m (18'1" x 11'8")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.59 x 3.2m (15'0" x 10'5")
- Bedroom 3 - 4.59 x 2.76m (15'0" x 9'0")
- Total Area - 113.70 sq m (1223sqft)
- Balcony - 6.08 x 1.6m (19'11" x 5'2")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45191811.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_19. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.