4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Osborne at Thame Meadows, Thame, OX9
- Oversized single garage
- Open plan Symphony kitchen with upgraded worktops, dining/family area with two sets of French doors to garden
- Five double bedrooms
- Enjoy industry leading fixtures and fittings as standard
- Dedicated team to help you through the buying process
- Choose from a range of contemporary finishes to personalise your new Bloor Home
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Two year Customer Care warranty
- Market town location
THAME MEADOWS, THAME
The Osborne is a superbly designed, four double bedroom detached home with imaginative layouts ideal for family living . Enjoy the family-friendly open-plan kitchen/dining room and family area with two sets of french doors leading out to the rear garden and a stunning galleried landing, creating the perfect place as the hub of the house or for entertaining. There is also a separate utility area for added convenience. The downstairs living space also includes a separate lounge with a feature bay window and a study ideal for working from home or an additional space to relax. The entrance hall has a downstairs cloakroom and useful storage cupboards.
Upstairs, two of the four double bedrooms offer fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room with the Master also including a dressing area. The first floor also has a further modern bathroom with a separate bath and shower cubicle and an additional storage cupboard. An enclosed rear garden and an oversized garage complete this stylish property.
Standard specification of our new homes include:
• Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
• Fully integrated Bosch kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and fridge freezer
• Feature LED cupboard lighting
• Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings.
• Porcelonosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
• Ladder style heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
• Fitted SpaceSlide wardrobes to Master bedroom (3,4 & 5 bed properties)
• Fitted SpaceSlide wardrobes to bedroom 2 (properties over 1500 sq ft)
• Personal optional extras available
Please speak to our Sales Advisors for more details.
Opening Times: Open daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a home exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
Mortgage Store are 'new build' mortgage specialists!
Newly built homes remain a very popular option with purchasers who desire a fresh exterior and interior that they can simply put their own mark upon. Not only can these properties be more environmentally friendly, but they can also be cost effective as they may have more efficient boilers, heaters and insulation than older properties, which could save you money on future utility bills. In addition, purchasing a 'new build' is usually a much simpler process as there is no chain or previous owner. We are the nominated mortgage broker for many National new build developers as shown on our home page. Mortgage Store experts can help you identify a suitable property, appraise you of your mortgage options, negotiate the right deal with the developer and guide you through the whole buying process up to completion. Spoilt for Choice!
Not only will you have the choice of many new build sites and property types in your area, there is also a multitude of different schemes and funding options available. We can offer mortgages on new build properties with deposits from as little as 5%, this is normally through one of the many schemes on offer through the builder. For further information on mortgages please contact out sales office who will be able to put your in touch with a mortgage consultant
- Lounge - 3.60 x 5.24
(11'10" x 17'2")
- Kitchen Dining Family area - 9.80 x 4.29
(32'2" x 14'1")
- Study - 3.52 x 2.25
(11'7" x 7'4")
- Utility - 2.25 x 1.85
(7'5" x 6'1")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.58 x 3.24
(11'9" x 10'7")
- Dressing Area - 1.63 x 2.15
(5'4" x 7'1")
- en suite -
- Bedroom two - 3.56 x 3.41
(11'8" x 11'2")
- en suite -
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom three - 3.61 x 3.24
(11'10" x 10'7")
- Bedroom four - 3.64 x 2.59
(11'11" x 8'6")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.