3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Staunton at Saxon Gate, Parkers Road, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 4GA
- Dual aspect lounge with feature bay window.
- Open plan kitchen/dining with single oven and granite sink
- French doors to patio and rear garden.
- Feature kite winder staircase.
- Master suite with en suite.
- Dual aspect bedroom two.
- Upstairs and downstairs storage.
- Downstairs cloaks.
- Private parking.
- 10 year build warranty.
A spacious three bedroom DETACHED FAMILY HOME with private parking for two cars, comprising; Dual aspect lounge with feature BAY WINDOW, OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINER with single oven, granite sink and down lighters,with french doors to patio and garden. Feature kite winder staircase, master bedroom with EN SUITE SHOWER facilities featuring down lighters, two further good size bedrooms and the family bathroom with heated towel rail, shaving socket, mirror and down lighters.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.<br>
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.<br>
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.</p>
- Lounge - 4.75 x 3.50
(15'7" x 11'6" plus bay)
- Kitchen Dining area - 4.75 x 2.86
(15'7" x 9'4")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 2.73 x 2.86
(8'11" x 9'4" excl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 2.47 x 3.50
(8'1" x 11'6")
- Bedroom three - 2.17 x 3.50
(7'1" x 11'6")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_77_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.