4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Tingewick at Tingewick Park, Main Street, Tingewick, MK18
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and French doors to rear garden
- Separate sitting room, study and utility/cloakroom
- En suite and built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors to bedroom 1
- Integrated appliances including:
- - high level double oven
- - hob and hood
- - fridge freezer
- - washing machine
- - dishwasher
- Garage and/or allocated parking
The Tingewick is a four bedroom house featuring an open plan kitchen and dining area with French doors to the rear garden and integrated appliances and a separate sitting room. Upstairs benefits from an en suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: 10am to 5pm, Friday - Tuesday
Sales manager: Yvonne
In the historic village of Tingewick, surrounded by farm and pastureland, Tingewick Park is an exciting new development less than three miles from the pretty market town of Buckingham. This rural community has its own primary school, Post Office and store, cafe, two pubs, a village hall and many local clubs and groups, with many other shops and services close by in Buckingham. Tingewick Park offers a wide choice of brand new homes, each carefully designed to suit the needs of today's lifestyles. So if you're looking for a stunning new home in an historic, semi-rural location, your search ends here!
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Kitchen/dining area - 8.00 x 3.60m ( 26' 3" x 11' 10")
- Study - 2.53 x 2.10m (8' 4" x 6' 11")
- Sitting room - 5.80 x 3.80m (19' 0" x 12' 6")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.88 x 3.57m (12' 9" x 11' 8")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.03 x 3.00m (9' 11" x 9' 10")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.96 x 3.67m (13' 0" x 12' 1")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.96 x 3.10m (13' 0" x 10' 2")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTING-P508_4_35_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Northern Home Counties. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.