3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Sheringham at Centurion View at Coopers Edge, Brockworth, Gloucester, GL3
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- French doors to garden
- Separate sitting room with bay window
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Ceramic tiled flooring to bathroom and en suite
- Integrated appliances including:
- - high level double oven
- - hob and hood
- - fridge freezer
- - washing machine
The SHERINGHAM is a stunning THREE bedroom property with separate SITTING ROOM featuring a bay window, cloakroom/utility area, en suite and built in wardrobe to the master bedroom. GARAGE/allocated parking.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: George, Jemma, Carole and Kelly
Centurion View is an exciting development at Coopers Edge in Brockworth. It is just a few miles east of Gloucester so city facilities are within easy reach, but it also enjoys a beautiful backdrop of rolling Cotswold hills and woodland.
This attractive development offers a range of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes. All carefully designed to meet the needs of modern lifestyles. So if you're looking for a new home where you can enjoy both city and country life - your search ends here!
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Kitchen/dining area - 4.75 x 3.31m (15' 7" x 10' 10")
- Sitting room - 4.75 x 3.35m (15' 7" x 11' 0")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.71 x 2.77m (12' 2" x 9' 1")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.35 x 2.57m (11' 0" x 8' 5")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.35 x 2.10m (11' 0" x 6' 11")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGT23-P303_3_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Western. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.