4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Buxton at Little Wootton, Hall End Road, Wootton, MK43
- Open plan sitting room with dining area and French doors to garden
- Separate kitchen
- En suite and built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors to bedroom 1
- Ceramic tiled flooring to bathroom and en suite
- Integrated appliances including:
- - hob with built-in double under oven and hood
- - fridge freezer
- - washing machine
- - dishwasher
- Garage and parking
The Buxton is a four bedroom home with a kitchen including integrated appliances, a cloakroom, utility room and open plan dining area and sitting room with French doors. Upstairs benefits from an en suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Sue & Vivien
Little Wootton is an attractive new development in the pretty Bedfordshire village of Wootton, less than 6 miles from the county town of Bedford and within easy reach of busy Milton Keynes.
The vibrant village has a wide range of activities, sports and clubs for all ages, and boasts a 14<sup>th</sup> century church, post office, pharmacy, two convenience stores, pubs, a health centre, library and local schools.
Little Wootton offers a wide choice of brand new homes, each carefully designed to meet the needs of today's lifestyles.
So if you're looking for a stunning new home within a traditional village environment your search ends here!
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Sitting room/dining area - 7.10 x 4.38m (23' 3" x 14' 4")
- Kitchen - 4.06 x 2.93m (13' 4" x 9' 8")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.39 x 3.10m (11' 2" x 10' 2")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.09 x 2.93m (13' 5" x 9' 8")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.93 x 2.81m (9' 8" x 9' 3")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.93 x 2.68m (9' 8" x 8' 10")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MWHAL-P402_4_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Northern Home Counties. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.