5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Condicote at Furlong Rise, New Barn Lane, Cheltenham, GL52
- open plan kitchen with dining area
- fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- French doors to garden
- separate sitting room
- separate utility area
- ground floor study
- built-in wardrobes with sliding doors to master bedroom
- en suite to two bedrooms
- stylish white bathroom suite
- garage included
Selected homes available to buy at this development using the Government-backed Help to Buy scheme. All you need is a 5% deposit for your new home, to be combined with a 20% equity loan from the Government and a 75% mortgage. This Help to Buy Equity scheme is only available on new build homes and is open to both first time buyers and existing home owners. Please contact our sales advisor for more information.The CONDICOTE is a stunning 5 bedroom home with fitted kitchen including INTEGRATED APPLIANCES and leading to dining area with 2 sets of FRENCH DOORS to GARDEN. SITTING ROOM also with FRENCH DOORS. EN SUITES to 2 bedrooms. GARAGE.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Denise
This impressive new development is close to the renowned Cheltenham Racecourse and beautiful spa town of Cheltenham whilst boasting stunning views to nearby Cleeve Hill in the Cotswolds. At Furlong Rise you'll find a choice of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes each thoughtfully designed to meet the needs of modern living. So if you're looking for a quality new home in close to Cheltenham yet with historic villages and countryside within easy reach, your search ends here.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Kitchen/dining area - 5.84 x 5.05m (19' 2" x 16' 7")
- Study - 2.93 x 2.17m (9' 7" x 7' 1")
- Sitting room - 7.25 x 3.85m (23' 9" x 12' 7")
- Bedroom 1 - 5.05 x 3.66m (16' 7" x 12' 0")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.15 x 2.67m (13' 7" x 8' 9")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.85 x 3.03m (12' 7" x 9' 11")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.02 x 2.17m (9' 11" x 7' 1")
- Bedroom 5 - 2.90 x 2.04m (9' 6" x 6' 8")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCHSF-W5006-Htb_5_33_100385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Western. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.