4 bedroom detached house for saleBALMORE at Dovecot Mill, Haddington, EH41
- Part Exchange available
- Unique 4 bedroom home
- Double detached garage
- French doors from Kitchen
- Bay fronted study
- French doors from lounge
- Juliet balcony to master
- En suite
- Family bathroom
Making excellent use of its generous space, this stunning detached home makes the ideal family home. The ground floor features an OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING AND BREAKFAST AREA with FRENCH DOORS to the rear garden, a good sized lounge with BAY WINDOW and useful study. Upstairs features the master bedroom with EN SUITE and JULIETTE BALCONY plus 3 further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Lounge - 5.03 x 4.78m (16'6" x 15'8"ma x )
- Kitchen/dining - 7.93 x 1.65m (26'0" x 13'5"ma x )
- Utility - 1.99 x 1.65m (6'6" x 5'5"ma x )
- Study - 2.82 x 3.43m (9'3" x 11'3"ma x )
- Wc - 2 x 1.19m (6'7" x 3'11"ma x )
- Bedroom 1 - 4.55 x 3.7m (14'11" x 12'2")
- En Suite - 2.07 x 1.74m (6'10" x 5'8"ma x )
- Bedroom 2 - 3.94 x 2.85m (12'11" x 9'4"ma x )
- Bedroom 3 - 3.45 x 3.33m (11'4" x 10'11"ma x )
- Bedroom 4 - 4 x 2.62m (13'2" x 8'7"ma x )
- Bathroom - 2.02 x 2.75m (6'7" x 9'0"ma x )
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45213918.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_74. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.