4 bedroom detached house for saleLincoln at Edwalton Park, Melton Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG12
- Help to Buy available
- Spacious lounge with french doors to the garden
- Detached single garage and two parking spaces
- Open-plan kitchen with breakfast and family areas
- Separate dining room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further double bedrooms
- Bright single bedroom
- Modern family bathroom
- 14-minute drive to Nottingham Train Station
The FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED Lincoln home is perfect for large families looking to move. Downstairs there's plenty of space for the whole family with a lounge, perfect for relaxing with the children, a dining room and large open plan kitchen with a breakfast area. Up the flight of stairs you will find three spacious double bedrooms with an EN SUITE TO THE MASTER, a single bedroom and family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 4.63 x 4.61m (15'2'' x 15'1'')
- Lounge - 5.15 x 3.11m (16'10'' x 10'2'')
- Dining - 3.31 x 2.97m (10'10'' x 9'9'')
- Wc - 2.34 x 0.84m (7'7'' x 2'8'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.63 x 3.06m (15'2'' x 10'0'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.08 x 1.21m (6'9'' x 3'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.53 x 2.69m (14'10'' x 8'9'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.72 x 2.79m (12'2'' x 9'1'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.15 x 2.28m (7'0'' x 7'5'')
- Bathroom - 2.08 x 1.7m (6'9'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45213972.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_82. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.