2 bedroom flat for saleHadleigh at Hawthorn Meadows, Captains Parade, East Cowes, PO32 6GT
- Ground floor apartment with private garden and own entrance
- Carpets included throughout
- Upgraded 'Gold' kitchen with integrated appliances
- Views over surrounding countryside
- Own private entrance and hallway
- French doors onto garden
- Close to the river
- Two double bedrooms
- Allocated parking space
- Situated on the River Medina
A fantastic two bedroom, ground floor, garden apartment with its own private entrance and fabulous views over the countryside. Thoughtfully planned to make the most of the space on offer, enjoy a well laid out, open-plan kitchen/dining/living room with French doors onto a private garden. There are two good sized double bedrooms, a stylish bathroom and storage cupboard off of the hallway.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen - 3.38 x 2.15m (11'0'' x 7'0'')
- Lounge - 4.18 x 4.03m (13'8'' x 13'2'')
- Dining - 2.4 x 2.02m (7'10'' x 6'7'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.1 x 3.72m (10'2'' x 12'2'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.1 x 3.22m (10'2'' x 10'6'')
- Bathroom - 1.92 x 2.1m (6'3'' x 6'10'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45213981.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.