2 bedroom flat for saleLayton at Hawthorn Meadows, Captains Parade, East Cowes, PO32 6GT
- Just a £8,750 deposit with Help to Buy
- First floor apartment with private stairwell entrance
- Close to the river
- Countryside on your doorstep
- Open-plan living space
- 2 double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Private entrance & stairwell
- Allocated parking space
- 10 year NHBC Warranty
FABULOUS RIVERSIDE LOCATION: A lovely 2 bedroom first floor apartment featuring an open-plan kitchen, dining and living space, close to the banks of the Medina. You'll enjoy two good-sized double bedrooms that share a modern bathroom. This home comes with its own private entrance and stairwell providing additional storage space ideal for bikes/buggies. Suitable for first-time buyers and investors.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen - 4.6 x 2.25m (15'1'' x 7'4'')
- Lounge - 5.12 x 4.32m (16'9'' x 14'2'')
- Dining - 2.75 x 2.62m (9'0'' x 8'7'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.9 x 3.2m (12'9'' x 10'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.08 x 3.15m (10'1'' x 10'4'')
- Bathroom - 2.08 x 2.1m (6'9'' x 6'10'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45213984.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.