3 bedroom terraced house for saleCARRADALE at Fairmilehead, Buckstone Terrace, Edinburgh, EH10
- New release!
- Three-storey townhouse
- Three double bedrooms
- French doors to garden
- Open-plan living/dining
- Separate kitchen
- Integral garage
- Great storage
- Family bathroom
The Carradale is a delightful THREE-STOREY, THREE BEDROOM HOME perfect for the whole family. Complete with a garage, the ground floor also features an entrance hall and double bedroom with FRENCH DOORS. The middle floor offers the OPEN-PLAN LOUNGE WITH DINING area, kitchen and WC. Upstairs you'll find two further bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.79 x 3.55m (12'5'' x 11'7'')
- Kitchen - 2.67 x 2.8m (8'9'' x 9'2'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4.89 x 3.91m (16'0'' x 12'9'')
- Wc - 2.09 x 1.81m (6'10'' x 5'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.89 x 2.97m (16'0'' x 9'8'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.89 x 3.22m (16'0'' x 10'6'')
- Bathroom - 2.72 x 2.05m (8'11'' x 6'8'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45213999.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.