4 bedroom detached house for saleKington at Meadow View, High Street, Watchfield, SN6
- Detached home
- Parking space
- Close to A420 giving easy access to Swindon and Oxford
- Idyllic countryside location
- 9 miles from Swindon
- 22 miles from Oxford
This beautiful four bedroom home has a well-proportioned open-plan lounge, fully-fitted contemporary kitchen with a dining area and French doors to the rear garden. There is also a useful cloakroom just off the entrance hall.
Upstairs you will find two double bedrooms, with an en-suite to the master bedroom, two single bedrooms, together with a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining - 5.9 x 2.96m (19'4'' x 9'8'')
- Lounge - 4.71 x 3.37m (15'5'' x 11'0'')
- Utility - 1.84 x 1.25m (6'0'' x 4'1'')
- Wc - 1.66 x 0.9m (5'5'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.32 x 3.06m (10'10'' x 10'0'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.19 x 1.82m (7'2'' x 5'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.17 x 3.06m (10'4'' x 10'0'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.75 x 2.58m (9'0'' x 8'5'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.75 x 2.09m (9'0'' x 6'10'')
- Bathroom - 1.93 x 1.7m (6'3'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45214086.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.