2 bedroom terraced house for saleKENDAL at Highfields, Rykneld Road, Littleover, Derby, DE23
- Two bedroom home perfect for couples and small families
- Open-plan kitchen diner with French doors onto the garden
- Two parking spaces
- Spacious lounge
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern family bathroom
- Mid terrace
- Local pharmacy and hairdresser's just ½ a mile away
- Co-op supermarket within walking distance
- Wide range of local schools and colleges
This two bedroom mid-terrace Kendal home opens with a spacious lounge, perfect for relaxing with friends and family. Through the hall is the kitchen featuring a dining area and French doors leading to the garden. Up the flight of stairs you have two spacious double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen - 3.94 x 2.62m (12'11'' x 8'7'')
- Lounge - 3.94 x 3.82m (12'11'' x 12'6'')
- Wc - 1.66 x 0.99m (5'5'' x 3'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.94 x 2.99m (12'11'' x 9'9'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.94 x 2.43m (12'11'' x 7'11'')
- Bathroom - 1.96 x 1.85m (6'4'' x 6'0'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45214122.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.