2 bedroom house for saleGrange Park, Highland Drive, Loughborough, LE11 2HT
- Large living area looking out on rear garden
- Separate modern kitchen
- Cloakroom and family bathroom with bathtub
- Landscaped garden reached through French doors
- Stainless steel integrated oven, hob and extractor fan
- Built-in wardrobes in some bedrooms
The Rye is a 2 bed home. The downstairs comprises of a kitchen and combined lounge and dining area. The lounge/dining area lead directly out onto the rear garden through their own French doors. There is also a cloakroom on the ground floor. Upstairs, bedroom 1 overlooks the rear garden and features built in wardrobes. Both bedrooms are serviced by a main bathroom, complete with bathtub.
Please note that the images used are typical shots to give you an indication of the house type and interiors and are not to be relied upon as Plot Specific images.
Lounge/Dining Area: 4400 x 3965mm (14'5" x 13'0")
With window to the rear of the property and French doors to the rear garden.
Kitchen: 4075 x 2305mm (13'4" x 7'6")
Open plan kitchen at the front of the property, stainless steel sink and basin, a George Moores kitchen and co-ordinating work surfaces
Cloakroom: 1470 x 847mm (4'9" x 2'9")
With Roca sanitary ware including pedestal wash hand basin and W.C.
Bedroom 1: 4400 x 3135(max)mm (14'5" x 10'3")
With window to the rear of the property and a double built-in wardrobe
Bedroom 2 : 3237 x 2809mm(10'7" x 9'2")
With window overlooking the front of the property.
Bathroom: 2040 x 1882mm (6'8" x 6'2")
With Roca sanitary ware including pedestal wash hand basin, W.C, and bath.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Lounge/Dining Room - 4400 x 3965 (max) mm (14'5" x 13'0")
- Kitchen - 4075 x 2305mm (13'4" x 7'6")
- Cloakroom - 1470 x 847mm (4'9" x 2'9")
- Bedroom 2 - 3237 x 2809mm (10'7" x 9'2")
- Bathroom - 2040 x 1882mm (6'8" x 6'2")
- Bedroom 1 - 4400 (max) x 3135mm (14'5" x 10'3")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_s12-00915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Davis Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.