2 bedroom apartment for saleWarsash House at The Orchids, Coldeast Way, Sarisbury Green, SO31
- Upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances
- Luxury Amtico & flooring throughout
- Well-laid out ground floor apartment
- Buy with just a £13,950 deposit with Help to Buy
- Open-plan living space
- Two good sized double bedrooms
- En suite to the master
- Modern bathroom
- Extra storage space
- Allocated parking space
UPGRADED KITCHEN AND FLOORING THROUGHOUT INCLUDED. A fantastic two bedroom ground floor apartment with an open-plan kitchen, dining and living room making it a great place for entertaining and relaxing. Enjoy two good sized double bedrooms, with an en suite to the master, a stylish bathroom and storage cupboard for a clutter-free home. There's also an allocated parking space available.
- Kitchen/ Family/ Dining - 6.22 x 5.86m (20'5'' x 19'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 2.9 x 3.8m (9'6'' x 12'5'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.42 x 2.38m (4'7'' x 7'9'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.9 x 3.22m (9'6'' x 10'6'')
- Bathroom - 1.96 x 2.22m (6'5'' x 7'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45243006.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.