2 bedroom apartment for saleDixie Court at Catford Green, Dempsey Court, Adenmore Road, Catford, London, SE6 4BS
- Help to Buy available
- Dual aspect open plan living/dining room
- Total area: 824 sq ft/76.6 sq m
- South-west facing balcony
- Abingdon carpet to hallway, bedrooms and living/dining rooms
- Recessed LED downlighters to hallway, kitchen and bathroom
- Zanussi appliances
- Video entry phone
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
This DUAL ASPECT apartment features an open plan living/dining room and a kitchen with Zanussi appliances and Electrolux microwave. The SOUTH-WEST FACING BALCONY is accessible from the living area. The bathroom comes with Utopia vanity units with oak effect worktop. The apartment also offers an EN SUITE to the master bedroom and TWO CUPBOARDS. Totalling 824 sq ft/76.6 sq m. HELP TO BUY available.
- Kitchen - 1.85 x 4.25m (6'0'' x 13'11'')
- Lounge / Dining - 3.37 x 5.77m (11'0'' x 18'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3 x 3.57m (9'10'' x 11'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.55 x 2.2m (5'1'' x 7'2'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.17 x 3.77m (10'4'' x 12'4'')
- Bathroom - 1.8 x 2.65m (5'10'' x 8'8'')
- Balcony - 3.05 x 2.28m (9'11'' x 7'5'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45243030.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.