4 bedroom detached house for saleLayton at Whetstone Park, Wright Close, Whetstone, LE8
- Part Exchange available
- Detached double garage and parking for 4 cars
- Contemporary kitchen/breakfast area
- Separate formal dining room
- Spacious lounge with bay window
- En suite to master bedroom
- Further three double bedrooms
- Fitted family bathroom
- No chain and no estate agent fees
- Get a fair market value and we could be your guaranteed buyer
If you're seeking an ideal family home that's located in Whetstone, look no further. This spacious home is nestled in a peaceful area with many schooling options nearby and great links in the M1 and M69. The formal dining room, dining kitchen and bright dual-aspect lounge are three stand-out rooms.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.85 x 6.09m (12'7'' x 19'11'')
- Lounge - 5.04 x 3.73m (16'6'' x 12'2'')
- Study - 2.77 x 2.83m (9'1'' x 9'3'')
- Utility - 1.98 x 1.88m (6'5'' x 6'1'')
- Wc - 1.94 x 0.96m (6'4'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.14 x 3.73m (16'10'' x 12'2'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.72 x 2.08m (5'7'' x 6'10'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.5 x 2.87m (14'9'' x 9'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.52 x 3.28m (11'6'' x 10'9'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 4.07 x 2.72m (13'4'' x 8'10'')
- Bathroom - 2.7 x 2.01m (8'10'' x 6'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45243039.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.