3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleURQUHART at Barclay Grange, Corseduick Road, Newmachar, AB21
- Free flooring or Part Exchange
- En suite
- Open-plan living
- Local shops on your doorstep
- New community and sports centre nearby
- Local village primary school and pre-school
- Beautiful beaches a short drive away
This three bedroom SPACIOUS HOME is semi-detached and comes with a driveway. Downstairs there's a separate entrance hall leading to the LOUNGE and the KITCHEN is home to a FAMILY DINING SPACE with FRENCH DOORS leading out to the garden. Upstairs there are TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS one with EN SUITE and one smaller bedroom ideal for a child and there's also a FAMILY BATHROOM.
- Lounge - 4.04 x 3.33m (13'3" x 10'11")
- Kitchen/dining - 5.33 x 3.08m (17'6" x 10'1")
- Utility - 1.26 x 1.12m (4'2" x 3'8")
- Wc - 1.75 x 1.12m (5'9" x 3'8")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.12 x 3.07m (10'3" x 10'1")
- En Suite - 2.28 x 1.2m (7'6" x 3'11")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.34 x 3.07m (14'3" x 10'1")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.08 x 2.16m (10'1" x 7'1")
- Bathroom - 2.16 x 1.87m (7'1" x 6'2")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45243048.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_64. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.