3 bedroom town house for saleThe Scarsdale at Wilstock Village, 1 Pyrus Walk, North Petherton, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA5 2RS
- 3 bedroom home arranged across 2.5 storeys
- Sealed double glazed windows
- Single garage and outdoor parking space
- Spacious living room
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with French doors and utility room
- Separate bath and walk-in shower with contemporary style white bathroom suites and chrome fittings
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom dressing area
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient home saving up to 40% on your energy bills
Sales Office and Showhomes open daily from 10am to 5pm
Viewings by Appointment recommended
Plot 105: The Scarsdale
The Scarsdale is a carefully designed 3 bedroom home designed over three levels. The spacious living room offers double door access to the open plan kitchen/dining area with French doors to the garden. This space is perfect for entertaining, with the option to extend the open plan layout into the garden or the living room. The separate utility provides added functionality.
Upstairs you’ll find two comfortable double bedrooms, plus the family bathroom that benefits from both a bath and separate walk-in shower. Occupying the whole of the second floor is the master bedroom, complete with en suite shower room and a dressing room area with fitted wardrobes offering optimal privacy.
Outside you’ll find the garage, plus an additional outdoor parking space.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, see our sales advisors for further details.
- Lounge - 3.60 x 5.43
(11'10" x 17'10" )
- Kitchen Dining Area - 4.75 x 4.87
(15'7" x 16'0")
- Utility - 1.64 x 1.83
(5'4" x 6'0")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom Two - 2.61 x 4.45
(8'7" x 14'7")
- Bedroom Three - 2.67 x 3.84
(8'9" x 12'7")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom One - 3.10 x 5.37
(13'1" x 17'7" to 1500mm height line)
- Dressing Area - 1.22 x 1.47
(4'0" x 4'10" excl robes)
- En Suite -
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.