3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Acton at Wilstock Village, 1 Pyrus Walk, North Petherton, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA5 2RS
- Superior 3 bedroom semi detached home with south-west facing garden
- Integrated kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven
- Choice of Symphony kitchen with soft close drawer system
- Comprehensive and simple options and upgrade system to help personalise your new home
- Main bathroom with bath and separate walk-in shower
- Fitted wardrobes, dressing area and stylish en suite to master bedroom
- Detached garage plus additional parking space
- Choice of Porselanosa ceramic tiling
- Two-year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10-year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient home, saving up to 40% off your energy bills
Perfect for a young or growing family, The Acton is a superior 3 bedroom semi-detached home offering light filled space with a superior specification.
The welcoming living room to the front of the home is an ideal space to relax, while the open plan kitchen/dining area is an impressive feature perfect for entertaining. The space and light afforded by the French doors make it a bright space, with a thoughtful layout. The addition of a separate utility room discreetly takes care of practical living.
Bedrooms 2 & 3 on the first floor both offer spacious accommodation and share the main bathroom, with bath and separate shower cubicle. The master bedroom occupies the entire second floor, with its own luxurious en suite and fitted wardrobes, giving the feeling of peace and privacy.
The detached garage makes it a home that combines quality of life with convenience.
- Cloaks -
- Kitchen Dining - 4.75 x 4.87
(15'7" x 16'0")
- Lounge - 3.60 x 5.16
(11'10" x 16'11")
- Utility - 1.64 x 1.83
(5'4" x 6'0")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom Three - 2.67 x 3.62
(8'9" x 11'10")
- Bedroom Two - 2.61 x 4.45
(8'7" x 14'7")
- Bedroom One - 3.60 x 3.10
(11'10" x 10'2" excl robes, to 1500mm height line)
- Dressing - 2.20 x 1.72
(7'2" x 5'8")
- En suite -
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_104_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.