4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Rainham at Wilstock Village, 1 Pyrus Walk, North Petherton, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA5 2RS
- A 4 bedroom home with en suite master bedroom and contemporary layout
- Fully fitted Symphony kitchen with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Integrated kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Ladder style heated towel rail to bathroom
- Fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room to master bedroom
- Garage and additional parking catering to multi car households
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes available with Home Exchange*
Sales Office and Showhomes open daily from 10am to 5pm
Viewings by Appointment recommended
Plot 94: The Rainham
With a design focused on maximising the natural light, The Rainham at Willstock Village has a bright and contemporary feel. The open plan kitchen/dining area is arranged for both practical living and entertaining, enjoying French doors to the garden and separate utility with side door. The living room is a bright and versatile space that offers a place for the whole family to relax, with feature bay window. Each of the four bedrooms is a spacious double. The master bedroom is enhanced by the fitted wardrobes for stylish integrated storage and also an en suite, for optimal privacy.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, see our sales advisors for further details.
- Lounge - 3.47 x 6.18
(11'5" x 20'3" plus bay)
- Kitchen Dining area - 3.25 x 6.63
(10'8" x 21'9")
- Utility area - 2.18 x 1.44
(7'2" x 4'8")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom One - 3.32 x 3.68
(10'11" x 12'1" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom Two - 3.50 x 3.12
(11'6" x 10'3")
- Bedroom Three - 3.17 x 2.98
(10'5" x 9'10")
- Bedroom Four - 3.48 x 2.88
(11'5" x 9'6")
- Bathroom -
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_94. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.