4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Malham at Woodberry Copse, Pine Ridge, Lyme Regis, DT7 3HP
- A handsome and well designed home with versatile and spacious living areas
- Fully fitted quality Symphony kitchen with worktop and matching laminate up-stand
- Fully integrated Hotpoint kitchen appliances including electric hob, double oven, fridge/freezer and Siemens chimney style stainless steel glass cooker hood
- Grand Porch welcoming you in to the home
- Detached garage with two additional parking spaces catering for multi-car households
- Select from our wonderful range of finishes for the kitchen, bathroom and en suite facilities
- Master bedroom with en suite, fitted wardrobes and bay window
- A choice of wardrobe styles from a wonderful selection available to view in the Sales Centre
- Two-year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10-year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient home saving up to 40% off your energy bills
Sales Office and Showhome open daily from 10am - 5pm
Plot 103: The Malham
House to Home complete removals package included*
The Malham is an impressive four bedroom detached home comprising a spacious lounge featuring both a bay window and French doors opening out to the west facing garden. A stunning open plan kitchen / dining room with utility area and separate study complete the ground floor.
The first floor offers a family bathroom with bath and separate walk-in shower. Of the four bedrooms, three are generous doubles. The master bedroom boasts a unique space that includes high quality sliding wardrobes and a en suite shower room, fully fitted with prestige Roca sanitaryware and luxurious Porcelanosa tiling. It also features a bay window offering a perfectly quiet place for that much needed down time.
The garage provides secure parking and with two additional parking spaces it could be used for that often needed extra storage space.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
House to Home VIP removals package*. With House to Home all your moving requirements are taken care of as we pack, move and set up home for you so all that's left for you to do is celebrate.
*Terms and conditions apply, see our sales advisors for further details.
- Lounge - 3.32 x 4.71
(10'11" x 15'5" plus bay)
- Kitchen Dining Area - 2.97 x 6.38
(9'9" x 20'11")
- Utility Area - 2.18 x 1.43
(7'2" x 4'8")
- Study - 2.88 x 2.60
(9'5" x 8'6")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom One - 3.40 x 3.43
(11'2" x 11'3" plus bay, excl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom Two - 3.04 x 3.04
(10'0" x 10'0")
- Bedroom Three - 2.74 x 3.23
(9'0" x 10'7")
- Bedroom Four - 2.97 x 2.55
(9'9" x 8'4" to 1500mm height line)
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_103_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.