4 bedroom house for saleThe Countess at Seabrook Orchards, Topsham Road, Exeter, EX2
- 3 bedroom, 2.5 storey home located just one mile from Topsham
- Two single garages and two additional parking spaces
- Choice of Symphony kitchen with soft close drawer system
- Practical elements as cloakroom and cloakroom
- Luxurious Roca white bathroom suite
- Luxurious en suite with bath and shower room to the master bedroom
- Dressing area and quality fitted wardrobes to the master bedroom
- Help to Buy available to help get you moving with as little as 5% deposit
- Two-year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10-year warranty
- Ten minutes from Exeter International Airport offering direct flights to London City
Sales centre & Showhomes open daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 1: The Countess
Boasting an open plan, contemporary layout, The Countess lets you make the most of versatile living.
The welcoming living room features double doors offering access to the private garden being perfect for relaxing and unwinding while the open plan kitchen / dining area represents the hub of the home. The ground floor also features practical touches including a downstairs cloakroom and separate utility. Of the two bedrooms on the first floor, the second is a spacious double - both bedrooms sharing the main bathroom with Roca white suite. The master bedroom occupies the entire second floor offering a quiet place to unwind and features a luxurious en suite shower room and dressing area with quality fitted wardrobes.
The two single garages and two separate parking spaces can accommodate multi car households. With a new primary school, doctor's surgery and shops being built into the master plan of Seabrook Orchards - and also the close proximity to the M5, Exeter International Airport and M5, it is the ideal location for convenient contemporary living.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
- Kitchen Dining area - 2.90 x 5.30
(9'6'' x 17'5'' )
- Utility - 2.90 x 2.03
(9'6'' x 6'8'')
- Lounge Study - 5.05 x 3.92
(16'7'' x 12'10'')
- Cloaks Shower room -
- Bedroom Two - 5.05 x 2.81
(16'7'' x 9'3'')
- Bedroom Three - 3.05 x 3.40
(10'1'' x 11'2'')
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom One - 2.89 x 2.81
(9'6'' x 9'3'' to 1500mm height line, excl robes)
- Dressing - 2.20 x 2.60
(7'3'' x 8'6'' to 1500mm height line)
- En suite -
- Store -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.