4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ansell at Kingsmere, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26
- open plan kitchen with dining area
- high level oven with separate hob
- integrated fridge freezer
- integrated dishwasher
- integrated washing machine
- French doors to garden
- downstairs cloakroom
- dual aspect sitting room
- en suite to two bedrooms
- built-in wardrobe to bedroom one
The Ansell is a five bedroom house with an open plan kitchen and dining area featuring French doors to the rear garden, integrated appliances and a dual aspect sitting room with French doors. Upstairs features en suites to two bedrooms
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Victoria & Karen
Kingsmere is an exciting development of brand new homes. With local schools nearby, the M40 providing excellent commuter links to London, Birmingham and Banbury, and two rail stations within walking distance of the development, Kingsmere will provide an attractive living environment with plenty of amenities on the doorstep.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Kitchen/dining area - 5.92 x 4.50m (19' 5" x 14' 9")
- Study - 2.93 x 2.17m (9' 7" x 7' 2")
- Sitting room - 6.49 x 3.85m (21' 4" x 12' 8")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.50 x 3.61m (14' 9" x 11' 10")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.82 x 2.67m (12' 7" x 8' 9")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.77 x 2.35m (12' 5" x 7' 9")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.93 x 2.17m (9' 7" x 7' 2")
- Bedroom 5 - 2.20 x 2.15m (7' 3" x 7' 1")
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBIC4-SW5006_4_35_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes West Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.