5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Wallace at Bovis Homes at Heyford Park, Upper Heyford, Oxfordshire, OX25
- open plan kitchen with dining area
- integrated fridge freezer
- integrated dishwasher
- integrated washing machine
- French doors to garden
- downstairs cloakroom
- ground floor study
- en suite to bedroom one
- built-in wardrobes to two bedrooms
- garage included
Selected homes available to buy at this development using the Government-backed Help to Buy scheme. All you need is a 5% deposit for your new home, to be combined with a 20% equity loan from the Government and a 75% mortgage. This Help to Buy Equity scheme is only available on new build homes and is open to both first time buyers and existing home owners. Please contact our sales advisor for more information.The Wallace is a five bedroom home with an OPEN PLAN kitchen and dining area featuring FRENCH DOORS to the rear garden, INTEGRATED appliances and a sitting room with BAY WINDOW. Upstairs benefits from an EN SUITE and built-in wardrobes to bedroom one
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Julie & Lauren
Heyford Park is a unique development of brand new homes that will offer contemporary living in a vibrant village environment. With stunning rural views, the development will be family-friendly with fantastic new facilities and is also within easy reach of Oxford, London and Birmingham. As you would expect of a leading UK house builder, Bovis Homes is creating a landmark development of highly desirable properties including a wide variety of high specification apartments, town houses and detached family homes.
Heyford Park provides all you need for everyday life in a self-sufficient, vibrant community surrounded by the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside. Heyford Park is about its people. There will be a traditional village green, a family-friendly pub, a new village High Street with shops and services, as well as play areas and open space - providing plenty of opportunities to meet friends, neighbours, relax and socialise.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Kitchen/dining room - 8.00 x 3.76m (26' 3" x 12' 4")
- Study - 3.34 x 2.65m (10' 11" x 8' 8")
- Sitting room - 5.64 x 3.30m (18' 6" x 10' 10")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.45 x 3.37m (14' 7" x 11' 1")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.52 x 3.49m (14' 10" x 11' 6")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.79 x 2.52m (12' 5" x 8' 3")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.97 x 2.77m (9' 9" x 9' 1")
- Bedroom 5 - 2.82 x 2.35m (9' 3" x 7' 9")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CUPPH-C525-Htb_5_31_100385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes West Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.