3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarwick at Reflections, Barton Road, Plymstock, Plymouth, PL9 9RQ
- WAS £234,995 NOW £219,995
- Flooring included
- Stamp duty paid
- £1,250 towards legal fees
- 2 parking spaces
- French doors to garden
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Spacious lounge
- Desirable waterside development
- Close to a number of well regarded schools
Relax in this spacious 3 bedroom home which enjoys an open-plan lounge and dining room with french doors to the rear garden. The kitchen has a breakfast area and quality appliances. Upstairs on the first floor is the master bedroom with en suite shower room, a second double bedroom, a single bedroom and family bathroom.
- Lounge/dining Room - 4.6 x 4.45m (15'1'' x 14'7'')
- Kitchen - 3.71 x 2.31m (12'2'' x 7'7'')
- Wc - 1.55 x 0.95m (5'1'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom One - 3.64 x 2.6m (11'11'' x 8'6'')
- Ensuite - 1.54 x 1.32m (5'1'' x 4'4'')
- Bedroom Two - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom Three - 2.71 x 1.91m (8'11'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 2.42 x 1.91m (7'11'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45267441.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_91. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.