3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMorpeth at Woodland View, The Crescent, Lawley Village, Telford, TF4
- Single remote garage
- Additional parking space
- Part of the Lawley Developers to meet demands for new homes
- Creating a warm, friendly community in Telford
- Ideally located for commuters
- Excellent amenities on your doorstep
- Energy Efficiency Rating C
This SEMI-DETACHED home is ideal for growing families looking for more space. The hub of this home is sure to be the open plan fitted kitchen and dining area featuring a GLAZED BAY WINDOW and FRENCH DOORS to the garden, bringing plenty of NATURAL LIGHT through. TWO SIZABLE DOUBLE BEDROOMS can be found on the first floor, with one featuring a modern EN SUITE along with a single bedroom.
- Lounge - 4.96 x 3.17m (16'3'' x 10'5'')
- Kitchen/breakfast Room - 4.01 x 2.23m (13'2'' x 7'4'')
- Dining Room - 3.88 x 2.59m (12'9'' x 8'6'')
- W.c - 1.51 x 0.96m (4'11'' x 3'2'')
- Bedroom 1 - 4.21 x 3.9m (13'10'' x 12'10'')
- Ensuite - 2.2 x 1.43m (7'3'' x 4'8'')
- Bedroom 2 - 3.24 x 2.65m (10'7'' x 8'8'')
- Bedroom 3 - 2.23 x 2.09m (7'4'' x 6'10'')
- Bathroom - 1.93 x 1.91m (6'4'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45267444.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_46. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.