2 bedroom bungalow for saleTilley at Spireswood Grange, Chalkers Lane, Hurstpierpoint, BN6
- Detached chalet bungalow
- West facing garden
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Downstairs bathroom
- Beautiful village setting
- Quality design & layouts
- Close to amenities and transport links
- 10 year NHBC Warranty
A beautifully presented DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW with parking. The spacious entrance hall leads to an attractive lounge with patio doors opening onto the garden. The kitchen/dining area, family bathroom and bedroom two complete the ground floor. Upstairs is the large master bedroom, study and shower room.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.46 x 5.52m (11'4'' x 18'1'')
- Lounge - 3.73 x 6.17m (12'2'' x 20'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 2.96 x 5.64m (9'8'' x 18'6'')
- Bathroom - 1.71 x 2.14m (5'7'' x 7'0'')
- Study - 1.63 x 3.85m (5'4'' x 12'7'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.85 x 4.96m (12'7'' x 16'3'')
- Shower Room - 1.72 x 2.12m (5'7'' x 6'11'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45267450.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_10. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Southern Counties. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.