3 bedroom detached house for saleROTHESAY at Ravenswood, Rowan Street, Wishaw, ML2
- Sale & Leaseback
- Up to 6% annual rental yield
- Includes free fixtures, fittings and furnishings
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty
- 3 bed semi-detached, detached & 4 bedroom detached homes
- 62 new homes
- Easy access to main motorways
- Close to town centre
If you're a budding INVESTOR or perhaps you're looking to increase your PROPERTY PORTFOLIO, our SALE AND LEASEBACK scheme could be ideal. Not only could you earn up to 6% ANNUALLY, but the home comes with the added peace of mind that your new home comes with the 10 YEAR BUILDMARK WARRANTY FROM THE NHBC, plus the more extensive warranty that we, your builder, provide in the first 2 years. This warranty applies to your new home and transfers with ownership to anyone you may sell it to.
- Lounge - 5.25 x 3.01m (17'3" x 9'10")
- Kitchen/dining - 5.3 x 2.78m (17'5 x 9'1")
- Utility - 1.94 x 1.78m (6'4" x 5'10")
- Wc - 1.94 x 0.88m (6'4" x 2'11")
- Garage - 6.02 x 3.02m (19'9" x 9'11")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.11 x 2.89m (13'6" x 9'6")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.38 x 3.12m (14'4" x 10'3")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.65 x 2.62m (12'0" x 8'7")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.85 x 2.29m (9'4" x 7'6")
- Bed 1 En Suite - 2.18 x 1.94m (7'2" x 6'4")
- Bathroom - 2.22 x 1.7m (7'3" x 5'7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45267453.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_30. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.