4 bedroom detached house for saleStaunton at Stanford Park, Butts Lane, Stanford-Le-Hope, SS17 0NW
- Single detached garage
- South west facing garden
- Kitchen/family breakfast room
- Dining room
- En suite
- A collection of four and five-bedroom family homes
- Generous room sizes with flexible open plan layouts
The Staunton a four double bedroom family home features a large kitchen/breakfast/family room with French doors to the garden making a great family area. The separate living room and dining room give plenty of living space. Bedroom one features wardrobe and en suite and bedroom two a wardrobe. The family bathroom has the luxury of both bath and separate shower cubicle completing the family home.
- Kitchen / Family / Breakf - 6.08 x 3.38m (19'11'' x 11'0'')
- Lounge - 5.12 x 3.72m (16'9'' x 12'2'')
- Dining - 3.16 x 3.15m (10'4'' x 10'4'')
- Study - 2.75 x 2.21m (9'0'' x 7'3'')
- Wc - 1.45 x 2.02m (4'9'' x 6'7'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.96 x 3.77m (13'0'' x 12'4'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.66 x 1.82m (5'5'' x 5'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.77 x 3.7m (12'4'' x 12'1'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.35 x 2.9m (10'11'' x 9'6'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3.75 x 2.74m (12'3'' x 8'11'')
- Bathroom - 3.38 x 1.46m (11'0'' x 4'9'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45267474.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_16. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.