2 bedroom flat for saleBelstead at Hastings Park, Dunbar Way, Ashby-De-La-Zouch, Leicestershire, LE65 1AQ
- Flooring included worth £4,658*
- Stamp duty paid worth £540*
- Removal and legal fee contribution worth £1,000*
- Ready to view
- 2 spacious double bedrooms
- Open plan dining kitchen with lounge area
- Designated parking spaces for 2 cars
- Ideal for first time buyers or downsizers
- National Forest views on your doorstep
- Energy Efficiency Rating B
Move in weeks and save over £6,000 when you secure the 'Belstead'. Get a Stamp Duty contribution, flooring included and help towards removal and legal fees.This ground floor home is ideal if you're looking to make your first steps onto the property ladder. Highlights include an open-plan dining kitchen with adjoining lounge.
- Bedroom1 - 3.06 x 3.71m (10'1" x 12'3")
- Bedroom2 - 3.06 x 3.2m (10'1" x 10'7")
- Bathroom - 2.08 x 1.93m (6'10" x 6'4")
- Sitting Room - 4.03 x 3.46m (13'3" x 11'4")
- Kitchen/dining - 3.1 x 2.38m (10'2" x 7'10")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45267549.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_45. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.