4 bedroom detached house for saleDUNVEGAN at Appleton Grange, Appleton Place, Appleton Parkway, Livingston, EH54
- Part Exchange available
- Upgraded kitchen
- Downlighter pack
- French doors to garden
- Bay window to lounge
- En suite
- Four double bedrooms
- Located just 15 miles from Edinburgh
- 33 miles from Glasgow
- Energy Efficiency Rating B
On the ground floor you'll find there's SPACE FOR EVERYONE with a light and airy lounge with feature BAY WINDOW, an OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM and GLAZED BAY leading out to the back garden. There's also a WC and UTILITY ROOM. On the first floor the master bedroom has an EN SUITE, there's TWO FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS, a single bedroom and family bathroom.
- Lounge - 5.4 x 3.19m (17'9'' x 10'6'')
- Kitchen/dining/family - 6.01 x 3.5m (19'9'' x 11'6'')
- Utility - 2.17 x 1.86m (7'1'' x 6'1'')
- Wc - 2.14 x 0.85m (7'0'' x 2'9'')
- Garage - 5.35 x 2.55m (17'7'' x 8'4'')
- Bedroom 1 - 5.2 x 3.79m (17'1'' x 12'5'')
- En Suite - 2.2 x 1.95m (7'2'' x 6'5'')
- Bedroom 2 - 4.11 x 2.67m (13'6'' x 8'9'')
- Bedroom 3 - 4.03 x 2.67m (13'2'' x 8'9'')
- Bedroom 4 - 3.53 x 3.12m (11'7'' x 10'3'')
- Bathroom - 2.93 x 1.98m (9'7'' x 6'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45267606.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_61. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.