4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleColedale at Sandbrook Park, Rossway Drive, Bushey, WD23 3RX
- Semi- detached house
- Garage and driveway
- Open plan kitchen diner
- An exclusive collection of three, four & five-bedroom homes
- Situated in the desirable Hertfordshire town of Bushey
- M1 and M25 motorways are just a few minutes' drive away
- Close to a range of excellent state and independent schools
Your new four bedroom family home comes with a modern kitchen including built-in oven and hob with hood, and a generous light-filled lounge/dining with French doors through to the garden. Upstairs on the first floor are a double and single bedroom and the main bathroom. The top floor has two further double bedrooms, including your master with en suite shower.
- Lounge/ Dining - 4.17 x 5.11m (13'8" x 16'9")
- Kitchen - 2.1 x 3.11m (6'11" x 10'3")
- Wc - 1.9 x 1.46m (6'3" x 4'9")
- Bed 2 - 4.17 x 2.91m (13'8" x 9'6")
- Bed 4 - 2.06 x 3.24m (6'9" x 10'8")
- Bath - 1.9 x 2.17m (6'3" x 7'2")
- Bed 1 - 4.17 x 2.91m (13'8" x 9'6")
- Bed 3 - 4.17 x 3.4m (13'8" x 11'2")
- Shower - 1.46 x 2.01m (4'10" x 6'7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45267621.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_67. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes North Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.