3 bedroom terraced house for saleAbingdon at The Ridgeway, Frenchs Avenue, Dunstable, LU6
- En suite
- Dressing room
- 1188 square feet
- A range of high-quality new homes to suit every lifestyle
- Reduce your running costs with an energy-efficient new home
- Just 1.3 miles from the town centre
- Reach King's Cross St Pancras in 23 minutes
Expansive and flexible living space is at the heart of our 3 bedroom Abingdon town house. The open-plan lounge, dining and study areas open to your garden through French doors and to the front is a modern kitchen. There are two substantial double bedrooms and a bathroom on the first. Your top floor master bedroom has seating and dressing areas as well as an en suite shower.
- Lounge/dining/study Area - 7.07 x 4.11m (23'2" x 13'5")
- Kitchen - 1.94 x 3.95m (6'4" x 12'11")
- Cloakroom - 2.31 x 0.93m (7'6" x 3'0")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.11 x 3.01m (13'5" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 3 - 4.11 x 3.42m (13'5" x 11'2")
- Bathroom - 2.17 x 1.74m (7'1" x 5'8")
- Bedroom 1/dressing Area - 8.73 x 4.11m (28'7" x 13'5")
- En Suite - 3.04 x 1.43m (9'11" x 4'8")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45267636.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.