3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKnighton at Maple Park, Butts Lane, Stanford-Le-Hope, SS17
- 3 storey
- Master bedroom has own floor
- Parking space
- En suite
- Part of a a major transformation in Stanford-le-Hope
- Surrounded by lush green open spaces
- Traditional properties built to the latest standards
- Reach central London in less than one hour
The THREE BEDROOM Knighton creates an ideal family home with the open plan living space on the ground floor. The second floor is set to make a tranquil retreat with the master bedroom, EN SUITE and a LARGE STORE CUPBOARD. The remaining two bedrooms and family bathroom are located on the first floor along with the door for the stairs to the master bedroom.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen - 2.38 x 3.96m (7'10" x 13'0")
- Living Room - 4.39 x 3.54m (14'5" x 11'7")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.39 x 3.54m (14'5" x 11'7")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.24 x 3.02m (7'4" x 9'11")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.39 x 5.41m (14'5" x 17'9")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45267642.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.