2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDEAN at Doseley Park, St. Lukes Road, Doseley, Telford, TF4
- Parking space
- Kitchen/dining room
- 662 square feet
- Mix of 2 - 5 bedroom homes
- Styled around a 'Garden City' design
- Only 3 miles from central Telford
- Three show homes to view
With an intelligent design and clever use of space, this two bedroom home enjoys a comfortable, airy sitting room while the quality kitchen with dining area, creates a smooth flow of space into the rear garden through French doors. Upstairs, one generous double bedroom lies at the front of the house while the second occupies the rear. A contemporary family bathroom completes this home.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Lounge - 4.03 x 3.52m (13'3'' x 11'6'')
- Kitchen/dining - 4.39 x 2.76m (14'5'' x 9'1'')
- Wc - 1.74 x 1.05m (5'8'' x 3'5'')
- Bedroom 1 - 3.36 x 3.57m (11'10'' x 11'8'')
- Bedroom 2 - 3.43 x 2.63m (11'3'' x 7'9'')
- Bathroom - 2.02 x 1.94m (6'7'' x 6'5'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45267660.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_36. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.