3 bedroom terraced house for saleDAWLEY at Doseley Park, St. Lukes Road, Doseley, Telford, TF4
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances and downlighters
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- Two parking spaces
- En suite
- 823 square feet
- Mix of 2 - 5 bedroom homes
- Styled around a 'Garden City' design
- Only 3 miles from central Telford
This family home has been carefully designed throughout - from the front bay window that brings natural light streaming into the airy lounge to the kitchen with dining area that leads to the rear garden via French doors. Upstairs the master bedroom features an en suite with double shower while the rest of the family can enjoy a further double bedroom, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Lounge - 4.6 x 3.75m (15'1" x 12'3")
- Kitchen/dining Room - 4.74 x 3.31m (15'7" x 10'10")
- Wc - 1.56 x 0.9m (5'1" x 3'0")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.15 x 3.27m (10'4" x 10'9")
- En Suite - 1.38 x 2.12m (4'7" x 6'11")
- Bedroom 2 - 2.48 x 3.89m (8'1" x 12'9")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.27 x 2.18m (7'6" x 7'2")
- Bathroom - 1.82 x 2.18m (5'11" x 7'2")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45267663.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_30. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.