4 bedroom detached house for saleDrummond at Kingston Banks, Costock Road, East Leake, LE12
- Save up to £9,224 using our New Year offer*
- Open-plan dining kitchen
- Flooring included
- En suite to the master bedroom
- Contemporary lounge area
- Handy utility and cloakroom
- Integral garage
- Plenty of storage space
- Part Exchange available
- Energy Efficiency Rating B
This ready to move into Drummond home is ideally located in the village of East Leake. Highlights include an impressive family dining kitchen with French doors. Upstairs three bedrooms share a family bathroom whilst the master has its own en suite. An integral garage complete this home.
- Family/dining/kitchen - 5.84 x 4.78m (19'2" x 15'8")
- Utility - 2.87 x 1.72m (9'5" x 5'7")
- Lounge - 3.85 x 4.67m (12'8" x 15'4")
- Wc - 1.58 x 1.49m (5'2" x 4'10")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.85 x 3.71m (12'8" x 12'2")
- En Suite - 1.51 x 2.32m (4'11" x 7'7")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.25 x 4.09m (10'8" x 13'5")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.86 x 3.52m (12'8" x 11'7")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.61 x 2.66m (12'0" x 8'9")
- Bathroom - 1.89 x 2.85m (6'2" x 9'4")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45267678.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_9. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.