4 bedroom detached house for saleSomerton at Leven Woods, Green Lane, Yarm, TS15
- Single integral garage
- West facing garden
- Dining room
- 1149 square feet
- Utility room
- En suite
- In historic Yarm
- Close to A19 & A66
An exceptional four bedroom detached home offering a FAMILY KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM with GLAZED BAY leading onto the rear garden. The ground floor also has a comfortable lounge with bay window and utility room. The first floor features THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS with an EN SUITE TO THE MASTER BEDROOM, a single bedroom and family bathroom. This delightful home also comes with integral garage.
- Kitchen - 2.68 x 2.56m (8'9'' x 8'4'')
- Lounge - 3.31 x 5.93m (10'10'' x 19'5'')
- Dining - 4.53 x 2.7m (14'10'' x 8'10'')
- Utility - 1.7 x 1.59m (5'6'' x 5'2'')
- Wc - 1.59 x 0.98m (5'2'' x 3'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.19 x 4.07m (13'8'' x 13'4'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.05 x 1.63m (6'8'' x 5'4'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.97 x 2.76m (13'0'' x 9'0'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.51 x 3m (11'6'' x 9'10'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.94 x 2.89m (9'7'' x 9'5'')
- Bathroom - 2.05 x 1.9m (6'8'' x 6'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45267693.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.