3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAshurst at The Drive at Mount Oswald, South Road, Durham, DH1
- Ready to move into now
- Flooring included
- Double parking
- Stunning position
- Spacious kitchen/family area
- Spacious lounge
- Master with en suite
- Family garden
- Just minutes from the city of Durham
- Affordable luxury
This stylish home is ideal for first-time buyers or downsizers. The kitchen is a perfect space for entertaining as its open-plan design includes a dining area. The lounge has French doors to the garden creating a sense of space and light. Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from an en suite, whilst a further two bedrooms and a family bathroom offer fantastic space for family and friends.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.65 x 5.74m (11'11'' x 18'10'')
- Lounge - 4.74 x 3.3m (15'6'' x 10'9'')
- Wc - 0.86 x 2.19m (2'9'' x 7'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.13 x 2.96m (13'6'' x 9'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.49 x 2.34m (4'10'' x 7'8'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.63 x 3.55m (8'7'' x 11'7'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.03 x 2.53m (6'7'' x 8'3'')
- Bathroom - 2.63 x 1.87m (8'7'' x 6'1'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45267723.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_9. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.